What’s new in Hyland
Global, scalable solutions to support
your organization’s future
At Hyland, we dedicate 100 percent of our research and development to building technology that helps our customers succeed — not just today, but also into the future. This means you can count on us to continue releasing new features and solutions for your users. In tandem, we will continue expanding and updating our platform with new technologies and capabilities that help your IT department simplify how they build, integrate, deploy and support modern applications.
What's new: By product
- Enhancements across the user experience — including Alfresco Digital Workspace, Mobile Workspace and Desktop Sync — provide a range of options for delivering engaging user experiences that present relevant content in the appropriate context
- New options for creating content-centric workflows and event-based form validation enable organizations to automate tedious manual tasks, standardize decision-making and improve results
- Improvements on industry-leading governance tools simplify administration and provide enhanced security controls to ensure that sensitive or proprietary content is protected from unauthorized or inappropriate access
- Compound Documents allow end users to deal with compound documents out of the box without having to write custom scripts, creating a better experience for users while developing and managing next-gen content types
- Content Redaction provides additional security for sensitive information while still being able to share the majority of a document, making it perfect for case management or document management use cases
- Append with Bulk Edit improves user experience by adding more options for editing multivalued properties, which will help with user adoption and usage rates
OnBase Integration for SAP SuccessFactors 1.0.0
- Provides document capture/import, workflow and content viewing capabilities all within the SAP SuccessFactors user interface — expediting HR processes and enhancing employee file management
- Leverages OnBase for the management of all employee-related content with bi-directional integration that keeps documents and data in sync between the systems, helping to eliminate other content silos
PACSgear Enterprise 5.3
- Now supports chromium-based browsers, increasing flexibility to healthcare organizations for their web-based applications
- Image Link DICOM Modality Worklist streamlines encounter-based workflow by associating critical metadata for better management of images to enhance clinical visibility for point of care studies that enrich the patient imaging record
Current customers can access release notes and further details at the Hyland Community.
Content Composer Foundation 22.1
- Hyland Cloud: Customers now have the option to deploy Content Composer in the Hyland Cloud, along with their other Hyland solutions
- Improved user experience and accessibility: Updated UI provides consistent experience across Hyland products and improved functionality in the web client
- Enhanced integrations and compatibility: Customers now get even more value from using Content Composer with Splunk and OnBase, while remaining confident that Content Composer supports new versions of popular Microsoft products
Current customers can access release notes and further details at the Content Composer Community page.