Does the Every Fun Massage Gun Safe?
The answer is definitely yes. It is safe to use the massage gun, but you have to master the correct way to use it. Massage guns can change your life.
Massage guns, also known as percussion massagers, percussion therapy and vibration therapy, can provide many benefits of massage without having to spend money or the trouble of finding a massage therapist.
As we all know, whether it is manual massage or using a specially designed massager, a high-quality massage will refresh you. Before doing strenuous exercise, you can also use a massage gun to help your muscles warm-up before exercise. After intense exercise, you may feel muscle stiffness and soreness. This happens because lactic acid accumulates in your tissues as a byproduct of metabolism. Therefore, with the help of muscle tapping, you will increase blood flow in the area and Help excrete lactic acid through lymphatic drainage.
This therapy can also stretch muscle fibers to help them relax and relax. Massage guns are not only effective in reducing pain after exercise but also can help you recover from injuries, chronic illnesses, or just a difficult day at the gym.
Facts have proved that massage with quick drumming is one of the best ways to stimulate joints, nerves, and blood vessels deep in the skin. Simple vibration massagers have little effect, and even skilled masseurs now turn to massage guns for certain treatments.
The massage gun is designed to be used by everyone. It is safe to use the massage gun, but you have to master the correct way to use it.
We will share some tips to help you avoid unnecessary discomfort:
- Start short exercises at low power, start slow exercises, and observe how your body responds. Different people have different pain thresholds,
- Be careful around the bones and avoid nerves and major blood vessels, especially the neck.
- It is easy to use the massager on areas such as the thighs and calves, but you need a light touch, otherwise it may cause skin bruises.
- It is also important to move the position of the massager every few minutes. If you leave the massage gun on one area for too long, your skin may become sore and you may be at risk of bruising.
- If you are injured, such as severely strained muscles and torn ligaments, you should only massage gently. Massage guns are useful tools, but not magic. If you have any questions, please consult your doctor.
Please do not use the massage gun in the following situations:
- Hypertension (hypertension)
- Severe varicose veins
- If you have a bleeding disorder or bruise easily
- If you are pregnant or at high risk
- If you have had surgery recently
- If you have a neurological disease, epilepsy or other neurological disease
- If you have a skin disease and have open sores or the skin is easily torn
- Other diseases affecting blood vessels, such as atherosclerosis, peripheral arterial disease, deep vein thrombosis or arteriosclerosis
- Osteoporosis (skeletal degeneration)
- Muscular dystrophy or other muscle diseases
Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus, scleroderma and multiple sclerosis
The information contained in this article is for educational and information purposes only, and not for health or medical advice. If you have any questions about medical conditions or health goals, be sure to consult a doctor or other qualified healthcare provider.
Everyfun M3 Pro Professional Deep Tissue Massage Gun for Athletes
Everyfun massage gun is a percussion massager that applies concentrated pressure deep into your muscle tissue, work knots and tension out of the muscles while improving blood flow and quickly enhancing range of motion.
Our deep muscle massager particularly suits athletes, rock climbers, fitness instructors, hiking, quickly helps relax sore and stiff muscles.
Here are some tips when you use our massage gun:
- When the device is in full charge, long-press the power button once to turn on the device, and then the device stays in Level One, then follows a second short press for Level TWO, a third short press for Level THREE. In the same way, you can adjust to LEVEL FOUR or FIVE. The blue LED lights will indicate the corresponding power level.
- When you finish massaging, long-press the power button again and turn the device off.
- Massage desired body part at the desired speed applying pressure as needed.
- Most importantly, our product has a built-in device protection system, which makes the device stop automatically after it is running for 10 minutes. It is of great protection for your body, the device as well.